Portugal attracts and offers so much to outdoor lovers. Major tourist attractions include recreational activities such as dolphin and whale watching, boat tour, yachting, swimming with dolphins and sport fishing. Algarve is a perfect choice for watersports and outdoor fans because of its crystal clear water and stunning beaches. Dolphin tours Algarve organized are for various ways to tour the waters. People with no prior experience of water sports need easy to learn activities. Dolphin tours Algarve caters by offering lessons that are suitable for all ages. Dolphin watching is prime during summer when tuna fish shoals reach the Mediterranean in hot pursuits with dolphins. Specially equipped zodiacs are available in many areas where killer whales, dolphins and orcas swim towards the boats for a breathtaking view. Dolphin tours Algarve can organize include boat fishing, jet skiing, waterskiing, snorkeling, windsurfing, and parascending.
Family Attractions in Albufeira
Albufeira ranks high on the list of package-tour destinations in the Algarve. It is an old center that is marked by an unusual pretty village with narrow, twisting alleys of whitewashed houses. Albufeira is a fun resort that attracts a mixture of holiday visitors from well-heeled clientele to both young and old. Family attractions Albufeira offers include:
- Boat tours
- Horseback riding tours
- Stand up paddleboarding
- Snorkeling and scuba
- Off-road, 4WD and ATV tours
- Food and drinks
- Sights and landmarks
Family activities in Algarve
The key to a great family holiday is making the children happy. Algarve has a reputation of the best family destination. Family activities Algarve has to offer are much more during the summer season along the marinas and beaches. These activities comprise of:
- Zoomarine. It offers a lot of information on environment and is equipped with a respectable rehabilitation center for marine life.
- Children’s life sciences centers. The Centro de Ciencias Vivas in Lagos and Faros provide a great opportunity for children to get engaged with interactive experiments and exhibitions.
- Karting. It is an option for children who feel the need for speed.
- Country picnics. This gives the families a chance to grasp the beauties of the rural and inland Algarve.
- Beaches. Algarve has a numerous number of beautiful beaches that offer a wide variety to choose from. Some activities include the search for dinosaur footprints at Salema beach.
- Mini-golf. Algarve is home to the greatest mini golf courses especially the Family Golf Part that has the Ancient Rome theme.
Dolphin Safari at Vilamoura
Dolphin safari Vilamoura provides is unforgettable boat trip for private boat charters and the whole family. These trips come with various selections for an individual, for instance:
- Rock Formation Boat Trip. This is a recommended trip for the whole family. It involves cruise sails along the coast.
- Full day barbecue cruise. This trip includes a yacht or large catamaran sailing along the Algarve’s coastline with a scenic view of fishermen’s villages, seaside towns, and cliffs.
- Caves Boat Trip and RIB Dolphins. This trip involves small, fast RIB boat in pursuit of wild dolphins along Algarve coastline with a dramatic view of rock formations and caves.
- Half day sea caves tours. The trip provides half-day cruises with an opportunity to sail into the caves.